Small Used Backyard Boats

WELCOME TO OUR BACKYARD OF:

SMALL USED BACKYARD BOATS!!!

CALL US:
(480) -371-7628

E-MAIL: strminorman59.pot.ent@gmail.com

THANK YOU!!!
From: The SUBB Team

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Tips on Buying a Used Aluminum Fishing Boat





Tips on Buying a Used
    Aluminum Fishing Boat



I think aluminum is the only way to go when buying a fishing boat. There are a whole lot of reasons why aluminum fishing boats are the best.

However, if you've been doing some homework, I'm sure you've found that new aluminum boats aren't cheap. Aluminum boats make the best boats, making aluminum fishing boats extremely popular, and so supply and demand being what it is, aluminum boats are very expensive to buy brand new.

So this is a very good reason for buying a used aluminum fishing boat; and done right, you can even get your fishing boat free (once you've sold it.) Let me explain.

Buying a used fishing boat is going to be way cheaper than buying a new boat. Like everything else, when you buy new, you pay a premium price for it. When you buy a new car you lose a ton of money the moment you drive it out the door, and you won’t sell it for what you paid for it, even with no miles on it.

It's the same with a fishing boat. When you buy a new boat you'll pay the premium price. So when you come to sell it some time after, (probably because you want a bigger one), you're sure to lose some money.

Now if you were to buy a used aluminum fishing boat, the chances are pretty good that it will cost you little or nothing once you've sold it. I’m just using my own experience as an example. I bought a second hand 10 foot aluminum fishing boat a couple years back. I've used it for quite a few fishing trips and since  that time, and I’ve had 2 children; so as they keep growing, I’m beginning to think about buying a bigger boat.

I recently looked at prices for used aluminum boats and I’m quite convinced that my boat is worth as much, if not a fraction more than what I paid for it 2 years ago. So, when I sell it, (assuming I get what I paid for it), I have paid nothing for 2 years use of my fishing boat! That wouldn't be possible if I bought my boat brand new. So, pretty much, I've had my fishing boat for 2 years, for free!

This is because aluminum boats are very sturdy, and last almost forever. This means they retain their resale value extremely well. A good aluminum boat will last long enough to will it to your kids. So they don't depreciate too much over time. This means that even an older boat that’s in good condition will still have good value.

Of course you need to take good care of your boat; if you bang it around and fill it with dents or scratch the paintwork it won't retain it's value as well.

As well as, you need to buy well. If you pay too much for your boat,then you won't get that back when you sell. But assuming you buy a great used aluminum fishing boat at a fair price, the chances are pretty good that it won't cost anything, over the time you've got your boat, if you treat it well.

That's my way to buy a used aluminum fishing boat, for free!

Written By:
                   Norman E Potter

Affiliate Ads

                  

                  

                  

                  



2 comments:

  1. Very interesting blog. I want to buy fishing boat for my father for his birthday and I like your tips on buying fishing boat. You can also check out https://rayomarine.com/brands/fishing-boat/ for more information about fishing boat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always really wanted to have a fishing boat, it's just that I was confused about how to choose the best boat, and how to treat it, thank you for sharing this article Riendewolf.nl

    ReplyDelete